Monday, October 04, 2010

X10 Mini Pro - App culling

My X10 Mini Pro has been getting slower by the day. So I decided to bite the bullet and cull some apps. As I am still hesitant about rooting the handphone, I could only uninstall the apps that I had installed myself. Full list below. Hopefully, this massive extermination will help my phone run a little faster.

evernote
goggles
google translate
actioncomplete
blogger-droid
bugme! lite
easytether
gdocs
gtasks
handcent
mapdroyd
mnote
note everything
seepu
shuffle
skyfire
wordpress

BTW, I just encountered another problem. After a reboot, the phone seems to think that it is new, and asks me to confirm my language and also complete setup & importing of contacts. I have to cancel the process, and all is ok again. It's quite annoying.

No comments: