Long story short, I bought a 2nd hand ChaCha recently.
- Memory for installing apps is insufficient, but after 2 factory data resets and deleting some apps, I have 26MB of internal storage left
- Camera is not fantastic, but high auto ISO results in less blurry shots
- QWERTY keyboard is great, but needs a gentle touch compared with the Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro
- Sense UI is great. Used in conjunction with Launcher Pro, typing on the homescreen immediately starts a Google search for apps, settings, and other info. Also, shortcuts at unlock screen mean one can quickly go to a app from the lock screen
- Battery life is not great, as expected from feedback seen in reviews