Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finding Time

After kidding myself by giving excuses (it's a tough watch, and so can go anywhere), I finally stopped wearing my trusty G-Shock watch together with workwear when the battery went flat. Not a moment too late, on hindsight.

The result? A couple months of nothing on my right wrist. (BTW, I have been wearing watches on my right hand even though I'm right-handed ever since I can remember wearing a watch)

Prospective choices have come and gone, and I've pretty much set my sights on a few "must-have" features for my workwear watch.
  1. black rubber strap - more durable than a leather strap, less common than a metal strap
  2. black watch face - white text on black background is so much classier
  3. silver metallic rim - you still need some contrast
Optional considerations include a multi-hand dial, and yellow or orange text.

My search? It goes on...

No comments: